For Easter it would be fun to fill your living room with pastels and other brighter, springtime colors.
Spring Living Room by designscheme featuring JR by John Robshaw
Wouldn't this be the perfect living room to celebrate Easter in?
1. A curvy mirror (it's sort of blooming like a flower) to bounce light around $499.00
2. Add more light with a pale blue lamp $450.00
3. Wood brings the outdoors in $299.00
4. It can still be a little chilly, warm up in a yellow throw $19.99
5. Blue and white striped ottoman hides some Easter eggs and picks up on the color of the lamp. $699.00
6. Bold color added to the floor $165.00
7. A light neutral to tie everything together $685.00
8. Purple, gotta love purple $180.00
Some of the items are pricey, but they can still be great for inspiration.