Saturday, April 5, 2014

Things to Look At: Favorites

Some of my favorite fun things I found this week:

1. Kirsten and Erin finished a design makeover this week. Look at this first, then look at the reveal.
I love the floral prints and the round wood coffee table that they used.
2. Remember the office desk ideas I gave earlier this week? Well, I think I really want to paint a lamp gold and this is my inspiration
3. Paint colors are always hard to choose because there are so many options. Designers over at HGTV gave bedroom paint color ideas. I love light blue bedroom walls and neutral toned bedroom walls, which most of the given paint colors are. I am thinking Young Colt (pictured below; suggested by Amy Matthews) would be a good pick for a boy's room.

Have a Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment